For all those women out there who have been pregnant or who are ready to get pregnant and dive into motherhood...this is for you!



Saturday, February 6, 2010

Congratulations! You are at the first stages of mommmyhood (the wanting to be one). I call this a stage in pregnancy because for most women you have to get to this point in order to want what comes with it. I remember a few months before my wedding I gazed at a friend holding a baby. Usually the trendy magazine on the table or the bottle of pino grigio would hold my interest but this time it was, this baby. It came sudden but from this point forward becoming a mom seemed to be my calling.

I will continue to post the chapters of my story and my thoughts throughout the year . Please continue this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment